Individual items - Once you make an order for an individual product, you will receive an automatic email acknowledging your order.
Furniture Package- Once you make an order for a Furniture Package, we will send an email advising you of delivery costs and details of payment.
We accept the following methods of payment:
> credit card through Shopify and Paypal;
> credit card over the phone by calling (02) 8399 5890
> electronic funds transfer – please quote the invoice number and your surname
> ZipPay - 6 months interest free finance - available on Checkout
If you elect to pay by electronic funds transfer, payment must be made within 2 days of the order. If payment is not made within this period, Lavender Hill Interiors will not hold the items in the order.
All transactions are in Australian Dollars ($AUD).
We do not accept cancellation of orders once payment is made.
The photographs displayed on our website are only offered as guide rather than an accurate representation of the product. The colours and finishes of the items may vary depending on the particular computer system.
The colour of the linen used in all our upholstered furniture may vary. If you would like a free fabric sample, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and address.
Promotional discount codes are not to be used in conjunction with other promotional codes. Only one code will be accepted at any time.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
We have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of this website and the information provided is accurate. However, except as required by law, we do not give any warranties or representations, whether express or implied, with regard to the content or products contained on this website.
Except as required by law, we will not be liable for any loss (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss, loss of profits or loss of opportunity), expense, damage or injury suffered by persons arising from relying on any information on this website or use of our products.
Occasionally there may be some information on our website that contains inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. Lavender Hill Interiors reserves the right to correct any of these errors, pricing, inaccuracies or omissions or to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have placed an order with us).
We do not exchange items or refund for change of mind. We provide photos, detailed descriptions and measurements for each item so that you can make an informed decision about whether you would like to purchase the product. We strongly suggest that you measure the area in which the item is to be placed to ensure that it fits, request a free fabric swatch and read the description of the product carefully on the product page including the colour, washing instructions and material under Specifications.
If the item is faulty, we will either offer you a discount or replace it. You must inspect the items upon receipt and report any faulty items to us within 24 hours and email us a description and a photograph.
If the incorrect item has been delivered to you, please contact us within 24 hours. We will then arrange for the collection of the item and delivery of the correct item if available. If the item is no longer available, we will refund you.
All our furniture has a 1 year warranty. The warranty does not extend to the following:
- issues which arise as the result of normal wear and tear of the furniture
- where the furniture has not been used or maintained in accordance with the instructions on the product page
- natural characteristic of the upholstery linen
- furniture sold as seconds or showroom samples
- furniture which has been attempted repair by the customer
- furniture which has been misused, dropped, crushed, impacted with any hard surface, exposed to extreme heat or cold or not maintained properly
- furniture which has been modified, incorrectly adjusted, operated or tampered with
- timber furniture which has surface marks or cracks over time from wear and tear
- damage which has arisen where furniture is relocated from its original delivery location and the relocation caused damage
- spills such as solvents, dyes or other corrosive materials, ink or paint
- moisture of any kind from the household
- improper cleaning techniques or other negligence
- placing furniture outdoors or in direct sunlight if not intended for that usage