Let's Travel Vicariously and Stay in Some of the World's Most Luxurious Hotels
Even though the Coronavirus has clipped our travel wings for the moment, we invite you to come travelling with us vicariously and visit some of the most luxurious hotel bedrooms in the world.
There’s just something about staying in a hotel that feels so luxe and fabulous. Hotels are always stylish, chic, and impeccably decorated.
The use of textured fabrics, rich colours and quality bedding are all key. Layered linens, ambient lighting, and inspiration from the outdoors are all important as well. We explored some of the most stunning hotel rooms in the world to help you plan the perfect retreat once all of this is over.
We have also listed 10 of the best travel Instagram accounts to follow for more wunderlust!
Luxe Ocean Suites
Top 10 Instagram travel accounts to follow for your daily dose of virtual travel
- Rick Steves ricksteveseurope - Europe
- Susan Skaufman skaufman4050 - NYC & The Hamptons
- Selena Taylor - finduslost - Europe
- Luke Stackpoole withluke - Worldwide
- Jessica Sample jessicasample - Worldwide
- Lauren & Annaël Tolila - viatolila - Nice & Tel Aviv
- Sanni Vierelä sannivierela - Nordic scenery & the Northern Lights
- Matt Donovan itsworthashot - Australia
- France laprovence - Provence
- Italy italynearme
As you’re planning the bedroom that will become your personal getaway, shop our collection of bedheads, bedside tables, lamps and of course bedding such as our new collection of Egyptian cotton sheets for a true luxe hotel feel.