At Lavender Hill Interiors, we love sharing beautiful images that inspire us, as well as our favourite furniture pieces from our collection on our social media channels, including Instagram and Facebook. We recently connected with a new customer from Sydney who contacted us directly after she saw something that she loved on our Instagram page. What started with that initial phone call has led to her integrating many of our pieces into her home.
She used our mood boards and ordered items online and also eventually visited our showroom. She felt our mood boards really helped inspire her and get a feel for how things would look together.
It’s always our goal to offer our clients a highly personalised experience, but also one that’s convenient from our free linen swatches to our styled furniture packages.
We sat down to speak with her about her experience working with us as she selected the perfect items for her home.
1. What does a Hamptons style home mean to you?
2. How did you find working with Lavender Hill Interiors remotely to furnish your house?
3. Did you find the mood boards and styled images on the site helpful in choosing your furniture and homewares?
One of the customized mood boards we created
4. Can you tell us how you found the quality and design of the pieces once you received them?
5. How was the process of ordering and the delivery of your order?
After furnishing my home, I now and then see a styled decor piece on the newsletter or on Facebook or Instagram. When I see something, and I feel it will work in the house, I do my online purchase, and within a few days, it will arrive. I have never had an issue with the website or the ordering.
All the furniture and pieces in the house has essentially been purchased online - it's easy, and I know if there is any problems the staff are helpful and accommodating.
Here are all the pieces our customer chose to create her dream Hamptons home.